Aimix Quarry jaw crusher plant is equipped with a high quality jaw crusher or an impact crusher, with maximum crushing capacity up to 650 t/h, able to be widely used in recycling of concrete and waste, processing of construction waste or coal mining mine and other coarse crushing operations.
As a secondary or tertiary crushing plant, the crushers with a variety of cavities provide high capacity, top end product quality and low wear part costs in all applications. The optimized power transmission system makes it extremely cost effective. Compact dimensions ensure it easily transportable on a trailer.
The tertiary stone quarry plant is built around the powerful impact crusher, which can crush medium hard rock types such as limestone as well as all rock-based recycled materials. The impact crushers feature a large feed opening to avoid bridging, a unique triple-wedge hammer retention system for simple and quick locking of wedges, and heavy-duty construction for a long and reliable service life.
Features Of Aimix Quarry Crusher Plant:
- Vibrating screen adopts hydraulic lifting and descending design and it’s easy to handle.
- .2-4 layer sieves can be equipped according to client’s requirement.
- Hydraulic lifting and descending design can decrease the workload.
- Compact frame chassis,able to shorten the transportation length.
- From single application to multiple-in-one application.
- The preliminary screening function enables the complete set to have a more powerful capacity.
- Adaptive main engine device switch over can meet customers’ personalized needs.
Working Process Of Aimix Quarry Crusher Plant: